• Experience in customer service or help desk is preferred, as well as being organized and having follow through are also necessary for this position.
• Must have strong phone skills and be detail oriented as you will be scheduling service calls for our technicians to assist guests with their furniture and appliances.
• You will need to have strong computer skills as you will be looking up customer's accounts and making sure all information is correct. You may also be writing up sales, cancellations, credits, exchanges, and loaners. As well as working with our inventory system.
• You will need the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and be able to work in a flexible manner that allows for changes in assignments, and helping in other departments as needed.
• You will be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people at various levels throughout the company including store, warehouse, and office settings.
• You will need to possess a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction and be able to communicate effectively as you assist customers' with their service & repair needs.
• You will need to have strong decision making abilities as well as a pleasant patient friendly attitude.
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday from 8am-5pm. There will be 1 Saturday a month working from 9am-6pm at our St. George Store Customer Service Counter.