• You will need to provide exceptional customer service in a courteous manner to guests and be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people in both a warehouse and office setting.
• In this position you will need to have strong computer skills as you are looking up and printing invoices for will call’s doing returns, writing up invoices, checking inventory, entering product information into our computer system etc.
• You will need to be motivated and have a general knowledge of what items are in the Clearance Outlet as you will be selling clearance such as appliances, mattresses, furniture, accessories etc. In order to provide quality service for our guests.
• You will need to be able to move furniture around, and lift 25-50 lbs as you will be staging and merchandising most items in our Clearance Outlet for guests to easily view.
• You must have great interpersonal skills as you will be interacting with guests on a daily basis by answering phones and assisting with their purchases and payments.
• Some cleaning duties such as dusting and sweeping are also required.
• You will need the ability to work independently as well as a part of a team, and be able to work in a flexible manner that allows for changes in assignments and hours as needed.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Saturday with Sunday and another day off during the week. Working an 8 hour shift between 8am-6pm.
Salary: $13-$14.50/ hr (Base plus Commission)
How to Apply:
To be considered for employment, we require one of our employment applications to be filled out. This can be done by clicking Apply at the top of the screen and completing the application online, or you can download an application to fill out and turn in, or pick one up at our St. George Store, Mesquite or Cedar Stores, or at our Distribution Center.