• BlvdHome is looking for Delivery Drivers that are willing to start as Helpers and work their way into a Drivers position. Applicants will need a good driving record, must be 21 years old to be able to drive into local states.
• Will be expected to have a great attitude and have a strong work ethic.
• Will need to have the ability to lift heavy furniture and appliances during the whole shift as they will be loading trucks with furniture and appliances.
• You will then be delivering the items into customers’ homes which includes taking the items into their homes and putting them together. Being able to learn how to assemble furniture and install appliances will be beneficial to you to help you advance in this position.
• Having great customer service skills will be required as you work with our customers over the phone and face to face on a daily basis.
• Being able to work well in a team is a must as they will be going out with different drivers each day.
• Must be able to make good judgment with safety of yourself, your team mates, our customers, the public, their homes, our equipment, etc.
This is a full-time position working Tuesday – Saturday, with an occasion of working Monday-Saturday and having a day off during the week. The shift starts at 7am and ends when you are finished with your deliveries for the day.
Salary: $15-17 per hour depending on experience, with the opportunity to earn more through our commission structure.
How to Apply:
To be considered for employment, we require one of our employment applications to be filled out. This can be done by clicking Apply at the top of the screen and completing the application online, or you can download an application to fill out and turn in, or pick one up at our St. George Store, Mesquite or Cedar Stores, or at our Distribution Center. Applications can also be faxed to 435-986-3105.