• You will be responsible for processing items going through he return bay, keeping the bays cleared and clean, reclaiming refrigerant, wrapping items for return to vendor, putting away repaired product, and otherwise helping as needed.
• Must be physically capable of standing on your feet for long periods of time, driving a lift, and lifting heavy furniture and appliances.
• Will need to be detail oriented as you will be making sure that all items in the return bay are checked for damages, making sure items are tagged correctly, filling out repair orders, and putting items away.
• You need to have basic computer skills as you will be working with our inventory in our computer system as well as working with spreadsheets.
• We need you to have great customer service skills will also be needed as you may be going out on delivery to customers homes.
• In this position you must be able to work in a team environment as you will be assisting other departments at the Distribution Center on a daily basis based on the needs of the Distribution Center.
• Will need to be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people at various levels throughout the company as you will be working with many different departments.
This is a full time position working Monday-Saturday with Sunday and another day off during the week working from 9am-6pm.
Salary: $15.00 /hour
How to Apply:
To be considered for employment, we require one of our employment applications to be filled out. This can be done by clicking Apply at the top of the screen and completing the application online, or you can download an application to fill out and turn in, or pick one up at our St. George Store, Mesquite or Cedar Stores, or at our Distribution Center. Applications can also be faxed to 435-986-3105.